At the Introductory Class you will Experience some of the Practices for Level 1 and hear a little about Qigong.
The free intro Classes will be at:
Adelaide (Sth Aus) (Fri); Ballarat (Sat); Bunninyong (near Ballarat) (Wed); Carlton North (Tue);
Cooroy (Qld) (ChiChild) (Mon); Ferny Creek (Mon); Frankston South (Mon); Heathmont (Mon);
Kyneton (Tue); McCrae (Qigong) (Mon, Wed); Mitcham (Debbie) (Wed);
Mitcham (Genevieve) (Wed); Mt Martha (Mon); On-line Class (daily); Reservoir (Thur);
Rosebud (Tue, Thur, Sat); Rye (Tue); Safety Beach (Mon); Tewantin (Qld) (Qigong) (Wed, Sat);
and Tewantin (Qld) (ChiChild) (Wed);
There are no regular Classes on public holidays or during school holidays.
The next free intro Classes are in the week starting November 11th 2019.
To book in please complete the form below.
For more information about Classes – see Class Times and Locations
Monday, November 11th
- 10.30 to 11.30 am Safety Beach
- 1 to 2.30 pm Heathmont
- 2 to 3.30 pm Ferny Creek
- 2 to 3 pm Frankston South
- 3 to 3.30 pm Cooroy (Qld) ChiChild (Pre-school)
- 3.30 to 4 pm Cooroy (Qld) ChiChild (Prim)
- 4 to 4.50 pm Cooroy (Qld) ChiChild (Sec)
- 5.15 to 6.15 McCrae (Qigong)
- 7 to 8 pm Mt Martha
Tuesday, November 12th
- 7 to 8 pm Rye
- 7.45 to 9 pm Carlton North
- 8 to 9 pm Kyneton
Wednesday, November 13th
- 9 to 10 am McCrae (Qigong)
- 10.00 to 11 am Bunninyong (near Ballarat)
- 10.30 to 11.30 Tewantin (Qld)
- 1 to 2.30 pm Mitcham (Genevieve)
- 3 to 3.30 pm Tewantin (Qld) ChiChild (Pre-school)
- 3.30 to 4 pm Tewantin (Qld) ChiChild (Prim)
- 4 to 4.50 pm Tewantin (Qld) ChiChild (Sec)
- 7 to 8.30 pm Mitcham (Debbie)
Thursday, November 14th
- 6 to 7.30 pm Rosebud
- 7 to 8.30 pm Reservoir
Friday, November 15th
- 10 to 11.30 am Adelaide (Sth Aus)
Saturday, November 16th
- 9 to 10 am Rosebud
- 9.30 to 11 Tewantin (Qld)
- 10 to 11.30 am Ballarat
The next free introductory Classes after the week starting November 11th will be in the week starting December 2nd.
There are no regular Classes during school holidays.
Dates for 2019/20 – Free intro Classes will be offered in the weeks starting: Nov 11th and Dec 2nd 2019 and Jan 28th to Feb 3rd, Mar 2nd, Apr 14th to 20th, May 4th, Jun 1st, July 13th, Aug 3rd, Sept 7th, Oct 5th, Nov 9th and Nov 30th 2020.