Marg Wyatt BSc; TSTC; Grad Dip App Ch Psy
- OpenSky Qigong Program Facilitator since 2008
- Facilitator OpenSky Qigong Level 1 and 2 Workshops since 2008
- Facilitator OpenSky Qigong Level 3 and Qigong Facilitator Retreats and Classes since 2009
- Co-ordinator OpenSky Qigong Class Facilitators since 2009
- Co-Founder of OpenSky Qigong (with Andrew Ramsay in 2008)
- Medical Qigong Instructor – since 1998
- Clinical Medical Qigong Therapist in Private Practice – since 1998
- Personal Apprenticeship with Chinese Medical Qigong Master (Yang Ming Qigong) 1996-2000
- Secondary teaching and Student Mentoring and Support 1973-1983
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Child Psychology
- Trained Secondary Teacher Certificate
- Bachelor of Science (Monash)
To Marg the Practice of Qigong is simply Living Consciously. Qigong may translate as Awareness of Life Energy.
When we Practice Noticing our Life Force (Qigong) we become more able to stay in the Present, Connected to our body, mind and Spirit.
With ongoing Practice we Experience Love, Joy and Peace in everyday life.
We may still face difficulties, but we have simple tools to re-centre and re-balance efficiently and effectively.
This is the Art of Happiness.
- Practising OpenSky Qigong since 2008 (Member Pilot Group)
- OpenSky Qigong Program Facilitator since 2013
- Facilitator OpenSky Qigong Assisting Program since 2012
- Co-Facilitator OpenSky Qigong Level 1 and 2 Workshops since 2010
- Class Facilitator OpenSky Qigong Level 1 and 2 Classes since 2009
- Tuina (Chinese massage therapist) since 2003
- Shaolin Qigong Course in 2000
- Practising Qigong since 1998 – started with Marg Wyatt
Genevieve says Qigong has made me brave! My self confidence and self esteem have grown enormously!