The Level 1 OpenSky Qigong Program consists of a 2 day Workshop with follow up Classes for Mentoring and Support. It is possible to attend Workshops only or Classes only.
Level 1 commences with a 2 day Workshop in which all the Practices for Level 1 are taught
• Investment: $330 for the 2 days ($280 concession)
• Manual: The comprehensive Manual with Level 1 Theory and Practices is included (no extra charge)
• Workshop times: 9:30am – 5:00pm both days
• Days: Saturday and Sunday (consecutive) – see Workshops for dates
• Re-attendance: if
– you have already attended an OpenSky Qigong Level 1 Workshop or
– if you have attended 8 or more weekly Classes
– you may attend either one or both days of a Level 1 Workshop for half price
• Both day and evening Classes are held weekly at various locations – see Level 1 Class Schedule
• Investment: $20 per 2 hour class ($15 concession or family )
– many Classes are cheaper
• it is possible to attend Classes without attending a Workshop – however, it is strongly recommended to enrol for a minimum of 6 Classes so as to obtain maximum benefit
• Attendance at a minimum of 36 hours of Qigong Instruction is a pre-requisite for Level 2.
• This may be:
– a combination of Workshops (8 hours each day) and Classes or
– Workshops only or
– Classes only
• Level 2 flows on from the Level 1 Course.
Participants who have met the attendance requirements may commence a Level 2 Course immediately or choose to wait to the commencement of a future Course.