At the Introductory Class you will Experience some of the Practices for Level 1 and hear a little about Qigong.
The free intro Classes will be at:
Adelaide (Sth Aus) (Fri); Ballarat (Sat); Brighton (Mon); Bunninyong (near Ballarat) (Wed);
Carlton North (Mon); Frankston South (Mon); Kangaroo Ground (Fri); Kyneton (Tue, Wed);
Mitcham (Wed); Mt Martha (Mon); Ringwood East (Mon);
Rosebud (Tue, Thur, Sat); Rye (Tue); Safety Beach (Mon); Thornbury (Qigong) (Tue);
and Thornbury (Yoga and Qigong) (Tue, Thur).
There are no regular Classes on public holidays or during school holidays.
The next free intro Classes will be in the week starting March 2nd.
To book in please complete the form below.
For more information about Classes – see Class Times and Locations
Monday, March 2nd
- 10.30 to 11.30 am Safety Beach
- 1 to 2.30 pm Ringwood East
- 2 to 3 pm Frankston South
- 7.30 to 8.30 pm Mt Martha
Monday, March 16th
- 6.30 to 7.30 pm Carlton Nth
Monday, March 30th
- 1.30 to 2.30 pm Brighton
Tuesday, March 3rd
- 6 to 7.15 pm Thornbury (Yoga + Qigong)
- 7 to 8 pm Rye
- 7.30 to 8.45 Thornbury (Qigong)
- 8 to 9 pm Kyneton
Wednesday, March 4th
- 10.00 to 11 am Bunninyong (near Ballarat)
- 1 to 2.30 pm Mitcham
Wednesday, March 18th
- 7.30 to 8.30 Kyneton
Thursday, March 5th
- 6 to 7.30 pm Rosebud
- 6 to 7.45 pm Thornbury (Yoga + Qigong)
- 7.30 to 8.45 Thornbury (Yoga + Qigong)
Friday, March 6th
- 10 to 11.30 am Adelaide (Sth Aus)
- 10 to 11.30 am Kangaroo Ground
Saturday, March 7th
- 9 to 10 am Rosebud
- 10 to 11.30 am Ballarat
The following free introductory Classes will be in the week from Tue April 14th to Mon April 20th 2020.
There are no regular Classes during school holidays.
Dates for 2020 – Free intro Classes will be offered in the week starting Mar 2nd, Apr 14th to 20th, May 4th, Jun 1st, July 13th, Aug 3rd, Sept 7th, Oct 5th, Nov 9th and Nov 30th 2020.