OpenSky Qigong offers a comprehensive multi-level Training Program to Assist people to live happy, healthy, vital lives.
Based on ancient Chinese medicine theory and Practices, OpenSky Qigong is designed to suit people living in our modern era.
OpenSky Qigong encourages the use of simple Energetic Practices which integrate easily into daily life. Courses are offered in regular weekend Workshops, weekly Classes or a combination of both. Both day and evening Classes are available in a variety of locations across Melbourne, the Yarra Valley,the Mornington Peninsula and now also some country and interstate locations.
During our Program you will be guided gently through graceful movements and Stillness to increase Energy and blood flow and restore balance and wellbeing to body, mind and spirit. You will receive ongoing Mentoring and Support from a large group of experienced Qigong Practitioners.
The flexibility of the Courses allows you to move at your own pace as you experience amazing changes in your Self and your Relationships.
The depth of the Program allows you to complete 3 Levels and then receive ongoing Training to consciously Facilitate Qi individually or in groups, personally or professionally.
The OpenSky Qigong Program combines readily with any Western medical, psychological or spiritual program as well as other Eastern modalities.
In OpenSky Qigong classes you will develop:
- Increased Vitality: by cultivating Qi in your major Energy Centres and circulating Energy to every Cell.
- Inner Joy and Peace: by learning to Smile internally, releasing tension and accessing Inner Stillness.
- Deeper Relationships: through Practising Gratitude, Empathy and Whole Body Listening.
- Flexibility of Mind and Body: by Balancing your Energy system and being in tune with the Natural Rhythm of Life.
- Clarity of Life Purpose: by dissolving Energy Blockages and opening fully to the present moment.
- Heart Centred Service: by refining your Inner Energy and Gifting your abundance of Qi to others and our Planet.
What’s Behind Our Name
‘OpenSky’ refers to Unlimited Possibility or more specifically to the increased Joy, Energy, Focus and ongoing Well-being that arises from the regular Practice of Qigong.
‘OpenSky’ also refers to:
- Clarity of Mind and Purpose
- Connection to Source Energy
- Open Expression
- Emptiness and Stillness
- Timelessness and Spaciousness
A Graduate of our Program is a grounded and humble human being with a clear connection to Source Energy – one who is courageous and empowered, yet gentle and receptive – who takes a stand for the Integrity in others and is willing to be an example of Love and Wisdom in Action.