Qigong Facilitators learn to trust Intuition and higher Guidance and ground this into their everyday lives. They are able to maintain healthy energy levels at home, work and in the community.
Qigong Facilitator Program consists of:
- Weekly Classes via Zoom
- Occasional Retreats
- Occasional one day Workshops
- Occasional half day Workshops (mini Workshops)
- Occasional 1:1 sessions and Classes for Mentoring and Support
- Ongoing daily personal Practice
- Experiential Training in energetically supporting individuals, groups and spaces
- Assisting at Level 1 to 3 Workshops and Classes
- Completion of Attendance requirements for OpenSky Qigong Levels 1, 2 and 3
Qigong Facilitators are strongly encouraged to Deepen their Practice by attending Level 1, 2 and/or 3 Classes on a regular basis and by Assisting at or re-attending Level 1, 2 and/or 3 Workshops. For maximum Personal benefit, it is Recommended that Qigong Facilitators Commit to Assisting at a particular Class on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
Qigong Facilitators are encouraged to meet together regularly with one another either in small groups or pairs to inspire, motivate, Share and generally Weave Magique!
The new series of downloadable instructional videos for both Level 1 and Level 2 programs. Check it out!
Subscribe to get notified about upcoming events