- In Qigong Facilitator Training the focus is on Assisting mankind and the Planet without compromising your Energy System.
- You Mentor others Intuitively, Trusting in the Guidance received from balancing and strengthening the Higher Energy Centres.
- As you Give, you Receive, Empowering your Self and Others.
- You may choose to Facilitate Open Sky Qigong Level 1 and 2 Classes and/or to Consciously Facilitate Qi within family, career or community Connections.
Qigong Facilitator Program consists of:
• A 3 day residential Retreat (held at Brahma Kumaris Centre in Frankston)
• Classes for Mentoring and Support
• Ongoing daily personal Practice
• Experiential Training in energetically supporting individuals, groups and spaces
• (Optional) Assisting at Level 1 and 2 Workshops and Classes and Level 3 Retreats
• $640 ($600 conc) for 3 day residential Retreat, (includes 3 days Qigong Training, 3 nights full accommodation and all meals and additions to the Manual)
• $150 for occasional 1 day Workshops ($120 conc)
• Re-attending Level 1 and 2 Workshops and Classes – Cost for Workshops $40 ($30 conc) towards the cost of venue hire and snacks. Cost for Classes by arrangement with Class Facilitator
• Completion of Attendance requirements for OpenSky Qigong Levels 1, 2 and 3
• This may be attendance at Workshops only, Classes only or a combination of both
• Those wishing to Facilitate OpenSky Qigong Classes must have attended a minimum of one Workshop at each Level. It is also highly recommended that they have attended at least one Retreat.
• For those wishing to Facilitate Qi individually or in groups, personally or professionally it is strongly recommended that they have attended a minimum of one Workshop at each Level and at least one Retreat.
Qigong Facilitators are strongly encouraged to Deepen their Practice by attending Level 1 and/or 2 Classes on a regular basis and by Assisting at or re-attending Level 1 and/or 2 Workshops. For maximum Personal benefit, it is Recommended that Qigong Facilitators Commit to Assisting at a particular Class on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
Qigong Facilitators are encouraged to meet together regularly with one another either in small groups or pairs to inspire, motivate, Share and generally Weave Magic!
Please note there are no Classes during school holidays or on public holidays.